Danish architect Bjarke Ingels collaborated with new company Klein to bring luxury to the tiny house movement. Go inside to see every high-end detail on the smallest scale.
The rapper and actor’s Farmington, Conn. home includes a nightclub, adult entertainment room and grotto.
Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett talks about how his business partner Charlie Munger analyzes business more thoroughly than most investors.
SkyRunner is a dune buggy and a power parachute in one. After almost three years in development, it is on track to hit the market later this year.
This former local bank branch in Spring City, Penn. was converted into a private home, replete with the two vaults now used as a full bar and a sauna.
These business quotes are a gamechanger. Get ready for some inspiration and action-packed advice.
1. “The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old but on building the new.” — Socrates, father of Western philosophy
2. “Always deliver more than expected.” — Larry Page, co-founder of Google
3. “Don’t take too much advice. Most people who have a lot of advice to give — with a few exceptions — generalize whatever they did. Don’t over-analyze everything. I myself have been guilty of over-thinking problems. Just build things and find out if they work.” — Ben Silbermann, founder of Pinterest
4.“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” — John Quincy Adams, 6th President of the United States
5. “Every time we launch a feature, people yell at us.” — Angelo Sotira, co-founder of deviantART
6.“Be undeniably good. No marketing effort or social media buzzword can
1. “Never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.”
— Winston Churchill
2. “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.”
— Tony Hsieh
3. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
— Winston Churchill
4. “I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”
— G. K. Chesterton
5. “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.”
— Thomas J. Watson
6. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”
– Jim Rohn
7. “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are
The famed investor and chairman of Berkshire Hathaway took CNNMoney on a tour of his office. What we found might surprise you.
During Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s testimony to Congress, not all of the questions lawmakers asked him made sense.
One of YouTube’s top fast food reviewers is a college student who lives with his parents in suburban New York. Known as “ReportOfTheWeek,” he has a 1940’s look and a devoted fanbase. CNNMoney talks to him about how he got his start and his biggest competition.
Produced by Jon Sarlin