In an exclusive interview with CNN’s Poppy Harlow, Google CEO Sundar Pichai talked about how his company must do a better job policing hate on YouTube, the looming antitrust probe by the US government and his journey from not owning a computer to running one of the largest tech companies in the world.
#Google #SundarPichai #CNNBusiness
For most, it is important to spend time around and engaged with other people. In social groups and at work, by surrounding ourselves with colleagues, family members and associates who challenge us to think and move outside our comfort zone, we find we can improve our habits and learn new things. Of course, much of life’s biggest joys and most lasting memories stem from our relationships, and in times like these, those can become absent, strained or even strange.
And some say too much “people time” might also be a bad thing. Our digital devices often make us feel like we need to be connected 24/7. All of the noise, activity, constant contact and hustle can wear us out and, ironically, can leave some feeling lonelier than ever. If our electronics are all we have right now to get our work done and stay in touch, truly disconnecting during this isolation may become even more important.
While we may not all be enjoying the global forced cloistering we find ourselves in today, let us
1. Unconquerable – you will not allow yourself to be beaten, vanquished or overcome. You will pursue every goal with the belief and unquenchable conviction they will be achieved, no matter the obstacles. You will have victory.
2. Invulnerable – remain immune to mental attack. Train your mind to be mentally impregnable. Self doubt and negativity are non-existent in someone who has an indomitable spirit.
3. Self-confident – you have a healthy belief in your abilities. You respect yourself and others. You have a rock-solid personal constitution. You project a calm, focused, no-nonsense attitude when it comes to setting goals and getting results.
4. Initiative – you are always proactive. You have the motivation and energy to endure. You make sacrifices. You know what must be done, and you take the appropriate action to ensure success without compromise.
5. Focus – you must center yourself and design where you spend your efforts. Master negativ
See if that IKEA sofa will really fit in your living room. Bring ‘The Very Hungry Caterpillar’ to life in your playroom. CNN Tech’s Laurie Segall takes a look at the augmented reality apps coming to Apple’s iPhone and iPad.